Contact Rachel

Please select the subject of your enquiry:

Please note:

If you are submitting a general enquiry or requesting a meeting, please include your full residential address and preferred contact number.

Priority is given to those who reside in the State Electorate of Adelaide when dealing with matters not related to Child Protection. A map of the Electorate can be found here.

Minister for Child Protection

For all enquiries relating to the Child Protection portfolio:

If you are concerned about a child and have a reasonable suspicion that a child is being abused or neglected, phone the Child Abuse Report Line on 13 14 78.

Always call 000 in an emergency

Adelaide Electorate Office

Send a message

Request a meeting

Tour Parliament House

Community Grant Enquiry

Congratulatory Message